Corner sofas

Corner sofas are very popular for family living rooms and perfect if you want to make the most of your available space.
Speaking from experience because I do have a fairly big & soft corner sofa in my house, they are super comfortable. When I'll decorate my own living room, I'll get me a huge white one, or in a neutral shade, decorate with lots and lots of fun patterned pillows and a big fluffy throw.

I browsed around and selected a couple of my favorite spaces featuring corner sofas.
By far, my favorite space from the bunch, the effortless vibe around it... a throw here & there... and many, many pillows, just like a like it.

Exactly what I was saying, they are perfect for maximize a small space, this one looks so damn comfy, I just one crawl in it asap. Plus the rug is gorgeous.
A contemporary space,  a little darker that the other ones, to say so. Once again, I'm loving the pillows and the coffee tables. You can see more of this space here.
A youthful space... besides the shade of the space & co, I'm so loving the wall art. Really funny! jenlittlebirdie.blogspot.co.uk/2013/01/design-project-january.html

Aaaand because I wanted to try my hand on yet another interior set on Polyvore, this time I went for half of a living room. Yes, half!
I used one of  the corner sofas at HelloSofas,  so simple yet classy, and went for a texture, shapes and fabric  mix... silver and gold details, round, rectangle & square shapes... 
HelloCorner  rouge chaise sofa/ Romeo Rega Italian coffee table/  Maui arc lamp
DwellStudio pillows  ( pricey but pretty )




2 Responses to "Corner sofas"

  1. Amazing article. Your blog helped me to improve myself in many ways thanks for sharing this kind of wonderful informative blogs in live.
    Corner sofa in UK

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing this information. We believe that the heating and cooling system must work effectively in every season. Total Comfort Inc. offers exceptional quality air conditioning repair in Yorba Linda at an affordable price.
    dishwasher repairing services in rawalpindi

    ReplyDelete